Re: Holy Saturday Meal

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 30, 2012
      This is a genealogical ONLY forum, and we diverge occasionally into closely related fields as we recently did with understanding grammar, in order to understand genealogical records and references.

      There is the excellent SLOVAK WORLD forum for ALL things Slovak. Please take this topic to SLOVAK WORLD, where you will engage a very interested group.

      As a courtesy to the 1232 people on this forum, please do not debate the purpose of this forum, but rather respect this genealogical standard. Slovak World, by contrast, has 654 people signed up to discuss ALL THINGS Slovak. We have almost 600 more who have signed up to discuss GENEALOGY exclusively.

      I suggest you join both forums for a rich experience.

      Thank you

      Ron Matviyak
      Moderator