Juhazy Search

  • Rubi2341@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 26, 2001
      Dear listers: I have received word that there are JUHAZY's in Svabovce.
      Where is this city? If there are any JUHAZY's on this list please contact me.
      Is there a query list for that city? I am asking a lot of questions, but I
      need a lot of answers.
      Sincerely
      Ruby Uhazie
      E-mail rubi2341@...
    • Marsha Sumner
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26, 2001
        on 2/26/01 9:02 PM, Rubi2341@... at Rubi2341@... wrote:

        > Dear listers: I have received word that there are JUHAZY's in Svabovce.
        > Where is this city? If there are any JUHAZY's on this list please contact me.
        > Is there a query list for that city? I am asking a lot of questions, but I
        > need a lot of answers.
        > Sincerely
        > Ruby Uhazie
        > E-mail rubi2341@...

        Hi Ruby,

        I know the name Juhasz from Svidnik GC records. Other spellings: Juhascsik,
        Juhaszcsik, Juhaiy. Do you have any other info on this family name?

        Marsha
      • Rubi2341@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2001
          Bernardine: Thank you for your help. We now have three cities to search in
          and they all seem to be close together. Svabovce, Spisska Nova Ves, and
          Smizany. Thank you again.
          Sincerely
          Ruby Uhazie
          E-mail rubi2341@...
        • Rubi2341@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 27, 2001
            Dear Marsha: The only spelling we have found in our searching is
            Uhazie-Juhazy and Yuhasey. Our ancestors were mostly Lutheran- German and
            Evangelical. That is the ones who settled in Pennsylvania were. We have
            relatives in Michigan also who are Lutheran. I have seen so many names that
            are near to ours but they do not fit with our searches. Thank you so much for
            answering.
            Sincerely
            Ruby Uhazie
          • Rubi2341@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 28, 2001
              Dear Listers: Thank you all for your help. I now have something to really
              work with. Thank you all again.
              Sincerely
              Ruby Uhazie