CZ Tombstones

  • Czech
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2012
      I am intrigued by the website where you can view names from Prague cemetery
      tombstones. http://Czech.stonepics.com <http://czech.stonepics.com/>
      However, I was not successful with the search feature.When I use search
      feature as discussed,then click edit, I dont seem to have a box to insert
      the name I am searching. Any ideas?
      I figured oh well by just going down the list I might pick up alternative
      spellings, additional tangental relations. ;-)
      --
      *Lorna R. Stein*

    • Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2012
        Once you get to the page with the tombstone listings you need to use the search function of your browser (IE, Fire Fox etc.). Most browsers have a menu bar at the top of the page.

        In that menu;

        Click on “Edit”.
        Select “Find on this page”.
        “Enter” the word you wish to search for.
        Click on “Next” or “Previous”

        The above is for IE, but Fire Fox and the others are quite similar.

        You can enter partial spellings to find something that might be close. This will work on any web page that you are currently viewing.