Re: [S-R] Re: Domansocz, Czechoslovakia - Ship BRESLAU 1903

  • Bruce Bagin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 10:12 PM
      if you have any luck tell me what you did. My grandfather's naturalization
      certificate says that he arrived in the Port of Baltimore in 1904 on the
      Breslau. The dates on the naturalization papers were not the same as the
      dates that the Breslau arrived in Baltimore. His name is karol bagin and he
      was traveling with his spouse, Ludmilla. everything in the us is anglicized
      and he was called carl, charles, charli, & Karl depending on which paper you
      are looking at. Let me know what you find with the Breslau.

      Bruce Bagin
      312 Boulevard of the Allies,#600
      Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1923
      412-281-1110