Re: Looking for someone to help me with my research....

  • t.salony
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2012
      Hi jerubasky,

      Can you give us some more information? What do you definitely know, where has that info come from, where have you looked, and where do you run into the roadblocks?
      In particular, where do the two village names come from, and where have you found the various name spellings, which may possibly be variations of the same name?

      TOM