  • Susan Walizer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2001
      Hello,

      This is my first posting to Slovak Roots. I have just begun to research my family. The surnames that I am
      researching are Gasper (Gaspar), Koscelnick (Koscelnik), Kurovski, Polchin (Polcin). The first surnames are the
      spellings of my family today, the surnames in ( ) are the original spellings. Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you very much,