Castle in Krasnohorske Podhradie

  • Robert Pollak
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 12, 2012
      A friend sent me a note stating that the castle in Krasnohorske Podhradie burn on Saturday.    Here is a link to the story and photos.

      http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2012/0312/breaking21.html

      Bob Pollak

    • Jane Murray
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 12, 2012
        Tragic loss of history, thank God no lives were lost.

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 13, 2012
          I am so heartbroken to see the picture of it in flames ! I just wrote a blog about it last year . I did research there . You can read more about KraznaHorka here :

          http://www.hungarianfamilyrecord.org/content/keep-going-kraznahorka

          Magda (researching Mesz, Istvanik , Skolnoky in KraznaHorka)

          --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Robert Pollak <rjp4053@...> wrote:

          > A friend sent me a note stating that the castle in Krasnohorske Podhradie burn on Saturday.    Here is a link to the story and photos.
          >
          > http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2012/0312/breaking21.html
          >
          > Bob Pollak

        • hungarian family record
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 13, 2012
            Here is one of the links from my article about the KraznaHorka Castle :

            http://www.hradkrasnahorka.sk/index.php?page&lng=en

            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, Robert Pollak <rjp4053@...> wrote:

            > A friend sent me a note stating that the castle in Krasnohorske Podhradie burn on Saturday.    Here is a link to the story and photos.
            >
            > http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2012/0312/breaking21.html
            >
            > Bob Pollak

          • Ron
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 13, 2012
              Folks,

              This is a great topic but NOT genealogical. It is being well covered on SLOVAK WORLD. Please take the topic there. We have many people here for genealogy only; genealogy is the purpose of this group.

              Ron
              Moderator