Holic

  • Czech
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2012
      The town of Holic is just over the CZ border SE of Brno and just SW of
      Straznice in Slovania
      My son just sent me the link to find any town IN ANY YEAR!
      www.oldmapsonline.org
      Put town name in search and you will get options. Choose and the region
      shows up. Set the year by the cursor near top border. Next click + until
      you see what street details of interest you want.
      --
      *Lorna R. Stein*

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2012
        Thankyou! What a great resource.