Re: [S-R] New Member Introduction: Dave VESELY

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2012
      Hi Dave,

      i have a listing in my data base for Sevetine Bohemia - if you would like to contact the person who listed it let me know at helenezx@...

      helene

      --- On Wed, 3/7/12, Dave Vesely <dvesely@...> wrote:

      From: Dave Vesely <dvesely@...>
      Subject: [S-R] New Member Introduction: Dave VESELY
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2012, 8:59 AM

      Hi Al,

      My Dad’s maternal Grandmother was Marie VANEK (b. 1855, SEVETIN, CZ). Her Dad was Frank Vanek and mother was Marie MAREK, both apparently lived in Sevetin their entire lives. Not sure how far Sevetin is from Holic. I don’t see that town listed in any of the records my Mother collected. Good luck in your research!

      Dave Vesely