Re: [S-R] New Member Introduction: Dave VESELY

  • Albert Kaminsky
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
      Dave,

      I noticed that you have "Vanek" in your family.  Were your Vanek relatives from Holic?  My grandmother Tokos nee Vanek was from Holic.

      Al Kaminsky

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2012
        Hi Al,

        My Dad’s maternal Grandmother was Marie VANEK (b. 1855, SEVETIN, CZ). Her Dad was Frank Vanek and mother was Marie MAREK, both apparently lived in Sevetin their entire lives. Not sure how far Sevetin is from Holic. I don’t see that town listed in any of the records my Mother collected. Good luck in your research!

        Dave Vesely

        I noticed that you have "Vanek" in your family. Were your Vanek relatives from Holic? My grandmother Tokos nee Vanek was from Holic.

        Al Kaminsky

      • helene cincebeaux
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7, 2012
          Hi Dave,