Re: [S-R] Re: research

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2012
      Surname search in 1995 Census

      MARTOŇÁK DUBOVICA, okr. PREŠOV (od r. 1996 SABINOV) – 18×, 61× listings in 19 location. Dubovica #1 location.

      Matyusovits no listings.

      Czeluch not listing. Alternative – CEĽUCH 84 listings in 24 locations. Is found in Zborov.

      KOPCSÁK 5 listing in Kosice. Other places: Andrejova, Sambron, Kolackov, Maly Lipnik, Cemerne, Humenne, Komarany, , Humenne, Caklov, Sol. The first four a close to one another. And the last 6 close to one another. The first four I know since my ancestral village neighbors them.
      ZAJACZ 7 listings in 4 locations: OHRADY, POHRONSKÝ RUSKOV, KOMÁRNO, NOVÝ TEKOV

      Tegy no listings.