re:finding a village

  • Czech
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 3:14 PM
      I am so grateful and will follow these leads of Milin CZ and Milancova CR.
      for Wilimovsky family The CZ site is near to Plzen where Divis relatives
      came from. My Herda family is from Branna, Trebon. Also looking for Babka,
      Radocha, Hubata.Thank you all...Lorna

      Posted by: "John" johnqadam@... johnqadam
      Thu Mar 1, 2012 12:44 pm (PST)

      Indeed it is. 49°38' N 14°03' E Southwest of Prague and southeast of Plzen.

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "William C. Wormuth" <senzus@...>