GPS and headstones

  • Paul Sabol
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      This is exactly why I take my GPS and log the coordinates when I visit my family's graves.  This happened yesterday just a few miles from where I live.

      http://www.wave3.com/story/17058969/headstones-from-the-1800s-damaged-by-tornado

      Regards,

      Paul G. Sabol

      "Pain or damage don’t end the world, or despair or beatings. The world ends when you’re dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man—and give some back." - Al Swearingen