Re: [S-R] Grandparents

  • therrienmaryann
    Message 1 of 27 , Mar 1, 2012
      Hi Nancy, I have researched this family because the family names turn to "RENDOSH" in Clearfield and Jefferson counties in Pa. Have you run across any ARENDAS,ARENDOSH,ARENDASZ,FERENCE or KURUTZ names associated? Thank you, Mary Ann

      > Paraňová -
      >
      > http://www.zoznam.sk/hladaj.fcgi?co=telzoznam&s=Paranova&mesto=&ulica=&psc=0&uto=&net_fixed=1&net_mobile=1&net_alt=1
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Michael Mojher
      Message 2 of 27 , Mar 1, 2012
        Nancy,
        In the Plavnica records I found a birth: Entry #15, February 15, 1868 Theresa, Parents: Joannes Paranya, Ing (no mother listed), Residence: 172 Plavnica, God-parents: Joannes Knapik and Ann Starinski. No Jacob that year.

        --- In mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com, "William C. Wormuth" <senzus@...> wrote:

        > Paraňová -
        >
        > http://www.zoznam.sk/hladaj.fcgi?co=telzoznam&s=Paranova&mesto=&ulica=&psc=0&uto=&net_fixed=1&net_mobile=1&net_alt=1

      • Nancy Wrana
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 2, 2012
          Hi: So far I have only been copying information from others who have researched the Rendos line. I do plan to look into my maternal grandmother. I will keep those names in mind: Nancy