Re: [S-R] Re: another death record translation

  • Jane Murray
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 27, 2012
      Maryann & Denny Sabo live on Gilbert Street, second house from the corner.  My uncles bestfriend in school with a Kovac.  I am sure the families were big, but they probably all knew each other.  My mothers side attended St.Stephens and then Johnstown High. My father attended St. Columba, then graduated in 1943 from Johnstown High.  He went into WWII after graduating, then came home for awhile and eventually my parents move to Pittsuburgh, the first in a series of us moving around the country for his job.  It is so nice to connect with people from all over.  Have a nice week Julie.
      Jane