Re: Rankovce, Abov

  • Andrea Vangor
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 1999
      Dear Maura and List,

      I am planning to move but I like the idea of having those files on permanent
      hold at the FHC. Do they make a extra copy of the microfilm? Meanwhile,
      my Dad is beside himself with excitement, because "your" Joe and Olly Fabry
      are the cousins he remembers in Bridgeport -- in fact, he lived next door to
      them. So now he is picking old photographs of the family out of his album
      to scan into a computer for me.

      Looks like we are not Probable Cousins, but our families were friends and
      neighbors!

      Andrea