Please read! Directions!

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2001
      Dear listmembers,Pardon my venting here a bit :)I'm a bit baffled why this list seems to have so many problems withpeople sending unsubscribe commands to the list... it is NOT thatdifficult and this is a situation which seems to occur every weeklately.I -do- realize that the recent change to the yahoo administration maybe -part- of it, but those of you who have been on the list forawhile know this is an on-going problem. I send reminders, I have thedirections posted on our homepage (which not 1/3 of you seem to havevisited by the page counts..)I just don't know what else to do.For the record, PLEASE bookmark the list's page at yahoohttp://groups.yahoo.com/group/SLOVAK-ROOTS This is the page that youwould need to go to in order to unsubscribe/change the way you getmail/read list mail from another computer etc. It is also the pageyou can give anyone who wishes to join this list.Be sure to tell them tho that they will have to sign in onyahoogroups to join. Again, the directions are on the page -- if theyare not a member there should be prompts that come up.Honestly, I don't mean to fuss, but I can't understand why this issuch a problem, and it puts the burden on me to constantly eitherexplain things (which gets boring) or handle things manually becausepeople just won't do things the right way.Thank you for your cooperation in this. PLEASE bookmark that page.MauraSLOVAK-ROOTS listowner