RE: [S-R] Church Records in Spis villages now Poland

  • louis sedlak
    Message 1 of 56 , Feb 17, 2012
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      From: helenezx@...
      Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 09:39:05 -0800
      Subject: Re: [S-R] Church Records in Spis villages now Poland

      hi James - please e mail me directly if you want contact info for people who have been filming those records on their own. I took a number of groups there and they did some extensive work in fact going there again this summer

      I don't have your surnames in the Slovak Pride data base and would like them. I do have 3 people listing your surname from Wyzne Lapsze SPIS POLAND

      Many parish records from these villages exist in an archive in Slovakia (Spis) but don't know how accessible they are now. Took some people there too and could put you in touch with them.

      found your posting so interesting!

      helene
      helenezx@...