Looking for a translator in Chicago

  • Marie A.Poppy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012
      I have a 65 page books that was written for the 750 Anniversary of
      Bructovce. Does anyone know of someone in Chicago who provides translation
      services at a reasonable rate and could translate this book for me? All the
      pages are in jpeg format so electronic translation tools do not work.
      Thanks for your assistance.

      Marie A. Poppy

      <mailto:mariepoppy@...> mariepoppy@...