GK Matriky help

  • gkopka1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2001
      I am looking at a GC Matriky for the year 1887. It lists birth date and
      christening dates, child's name, sex, ligitimate or illigitimate and then
      names of mother and father their religion and occupation and then the place
      of residence Next is the name of godparents, their place of residence,
      their religion, place of residence and some scribblings that I am trying to
      figure out. They are not all consistent. Can anyone tell me what is the
      usual info in the last 3 columns. Actually, the last column is blank. Maybe
      the priest's name should go here. I am mostly concerned with what the 3 from
      last column includes (underlined section).
      Ginger