Re: Alojz Struhar - Artist

  • Elaine Summerhill
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8 8:15 AM
      I attempted to respond to this note privately and got an error message that the email address for Mr. Palka was not a valid address.

      Mr. Palka, I'm very interested in pursuing this, especially since my grandfather, Tomas, was the 1st cousin of Alojz Struhar. Can you please send me a valid address?

      Thanks.

      Elaine Miller Summerhill