Re: Alojz Struhar - Artist

  • Elaine Summerhill
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2012
      I attempted to respond to this note privately and got an error message that the email address for Mr. Palka was not a valid address.

      Mr. Palka, I'm very interested in pursuing this, especially since my grandfather, Tomas, was the 1st cousin of Alojz Struhar. Can you please send me a valid address?

      Thanks.

      Elaine Miller Summerhill

    • lena.radauer@gmx.at
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21
        Elaine, hi,
        you posted a message several years back where you mentioned you were researching Alojz Struhar. I am interested in his time as a war prisoner in Siberia and am keenly looking for any kind of information on this period in his life.
        You mentioned that you are also researching Vlcek and I am wondering whether there is any connection to the artist Jindra Vlček (*Malá Skalice 1885) who was also a prisoner in Siberia during World War I?

        Thank you!

        Lena Radauer