Re: please take me off the email list

  • Ron
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2012
      Short answer: you can do it yourself, you control your own membership.

      On the third line from the top you have the option of "Edit Mebership" Clicking on this, you may
      (Step 1) Modify your Contact Information
      (Step 2) Modify Message Delivery
      Here you may opt for email delivery, digest delivery, or NO EMAIL, which means you must go to the Yahoo Group site to read postings.

      As moderators we do not as a rule change member status as a matter of respect for your privacy self-control.

      In your case, please do change your status to "no email" and you can then read the postings on the Group website at your convenience.

      Moderators are volunteers and this reduces our burden of work, leaving us more time to enjoy Slovak Roots. However, if you encounter any difficulty in changing your status, please contact us again and we will try to assist; however, please do try yourself.

      Ron