Kozub Ship Record

  • jtgen96
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      I have a ship record that I believe may belong to a relative. However, I can not read the column information at the top of the columns. When I try to enlarge it the letter blur beyond recognition. The same happens with the personal information. The one I am interested in appears on line #2.

      What can I do short of purchasing a copy at Ellis Island for close to $100?