Re: [S-R] Re: JANKANICS - Death Record

  • vera holman
    Message 1 of 50 , Feb 2, 2012
      Friends, I heard placing a word or phrase into Goodle translantion, you
      might get you answer.
      Blessings,
      Vera

    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 8, 2012
        Hi Elaine - only your listing but I have 2 for Drabischak - contact me directly for info.
        Great year so far - hope the same for you! My husband is home after 3 months in hospital and nursing home and doing great - a miracle!

        helene
        helenezx@...