Re: [S-R] George Iski

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
      George,
      Below is the correspondence and reply that I got from Michal Razus.

      Here is the email address for the registry: matrika@...

      It is from the official Michalovce website:
      http://www.michalovce.sk/article-kontakty.html?p=4ec5142e4e2304cf9f5290300cc14edb&m=a5838db708572f47f3ab952dfdd20896&sm=d53942079d047a04d8ad145aeed1ae17

      This is the postal address:
      Mestský úrad
      Nám. osloboditeľov 30
      071 01 Michalovce

      Michal Razus
      http://slovak-ancestry.com/

      On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Michael Mojher <mgmojher@...> wrote:

      Michal,
      Can you answer this one? Does Slovakia have Death Certificates, on which the cause of death will be given?
      Michael
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
        William,
        Thank you very much. I appreciate your help.

        George