need Gazatteers

  • betseyleeb
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
      I am interested in finding Gazatteers to use for Czech research. I use GenTeam.at, JewishGen, and Fuzzy Gazatteers. Are there any others that would be helpful to me. Can you use Actapublica as a place to search. I would like to know how to conduct a search for a town there. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
      Betseylee
    • creativelr
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2012
        Hi Betseylee,

        Have you tried familysearch?

        https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/Czech_Republic_Gazetteers

        or this site by Dr. Rechcigl:

        http://www.svu2000.org/publications/genealogy/c5gd1list5.htm

        (some broken links, but a lot of stuff here)

        Linda