Re: [S-R] Re: JANKANICS - Death Record

  • htcstech
    Message 1 of 50 , Feb 2, 2012
      Köszönöm William.

      My father was born Robert MARAFKO (1923) in Mostova, south of Galanta in
      Trnava, south-west of Bratislava.
      He served in WWII in the Hungarian army, though some of his family were
      deported from Mostova by the Russians. Others remained and survived the
      occupation..
      Our family were refugees in the UK and we emigrated to Australia in 1959.
      I have re-established contact with my Slovak family who have been
      assimilated as ethnic Magyars. They are bilingual and have varying
      professions from carpenters, doctors and a detective! There is immediate
      family in Germany,and Hungary
      My mother is visiting the Szlovak family in May/June of this year and I
      hope to see them in 2013.

      üdvözlet

      Peter

    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 8, 2012
        Hi Elaine - only your listing but I have 2 for Drabischak - contact me directly for info.
        Great year so far - hope the same for you! My husband is home after 3 months in hospital and nursing home and doing great - a miracle!

        helene
        helenezx@...