[S-R] Re: JANKANICS - Death Record

  • creativelr
    Message 1 of 50 , Feb 1, 2012
      This is getting interesting (grin). Thanks William! I think as a group we are cracking this code. If not, I have the makings of a very interesting story. I sure wish priests/scribes were required to have neat handwriting, but I don't think they kept these records to be perused by the common man/woman, especially over a century later!

      Linda

      > epesjefen = bile salts = bile acid
      > salutes = greetings
      > keres egy keresztény = looking for a christian

    • helene cincebeaux
      Message 50 of 50 , Feb 8, 2012
        Hi Elaine - only your listing but I have 2 for Drabischak - contact me directly for info.
        Great year so far - hope the same for you! My husband is home after 3 months in hospital and nursing home and doing great - a miracle!

        helene
        helenezx@...