Re: MARKOTAN-HORNAK-KOCIS-FARKASOVSKY

  • CPRAMUKA@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 4, 1999
      In a message dated 8/4/99 10:32:32 AM, SLOVAK-ROOTS@onelist.com writes:

      <<Also Michael and Anna (FARKASOVSKY) KOCIS. They lived in Leisenring,
      Fayette Co. PA. Anna came to America in 1898. According to her passenger
      list she was born in Zempl Bam Slovakia.>>

      Marlene,

      My husband's greatgrandmother was Anna Farkasovsky from Jamnik, Spis,
      Slovakia. I'm sure his Anna and yours are not the same, but there are many
      FARKASOVSKYs in Jamnik. It is just east of Spisska Nova Ves. The church was
      in the next village, Odorin, so look for Odorin records in the LDS
      microfilms. The film numbers are: 1739661 through 1739663 inclusive.

      Dee Taylor
      CPRAMUKA@...