Michalovce Church Records

  • vera holman
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 30, 2012
      Just became a member of this fine group! Would like to see some church
      records for the families of George Sabo, John Kudra, Anna Hospodar, in
      Michalovce,Sk. Those are the relatives of my Mother Anna Sabo (Beley)
      Thank you for your kind assiatance in this request!
      Vera Holman veracious.h@...

    • maxine
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 30, 2012
        Hi, I also have relatives from Michalovce: Velas, Rujack and more. Sabo sounds so familiar. The 2 names I gave you went to Perth Amboy, NJ when they came from Europe. Do these names sound familiar? maxine sasala (Velas)

        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 30, 2012
          Thank you Michael for your quick response to my request for Michalovce
          Church Records! Appreciate it greatly! Vera Holman

        • vera holman
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 30, 2012
            Maxine, thanks for your interest in my family in Michalovce. The names you
            listed, are not familiar to me, sorry. Appreciate your interest. Vera