A JANKANICS Marriage Record

  • creativelr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      Again, thanks for all the input on the last one. This one is the last record on the page. I cannot read, much less translate, what is in the last column (observations). Could some please translate? I am guessing it is something about a special dispensation due to the fact that Janko (Janos) is a Greek Catholic and Anna is the Ev. Aug (Lutheran) and this is an Ev. Luth. church record book. By the way, thank you for help with locating this record - I have found her birth record, her siblings, her parents, her parents' marriage record and this one. I have hit the jackpot!

      For anyone who ever has any doubt that ancestors like this can be found - it is possible - but I could not have done it without this group and your help!

      Thank you, thank you!!

      Linda