Options for this list

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2001
      On the list page, you can set your preferences to

      1. regular mail
      2. digest mail
      3. "no mail" meaning you go to the webpage to read the mail whenever you
      wish.

      I realize that with the group changing to yahoo it's been a bit
      confusing, and even I get the url confused, but the old one should still
      work (it does for me) and kick you over to the main yahoo page . If not,
      go to http://www.yahoogroups.com and then you'll still have to sign in
      and change your setting or unsubscribe

      Again, sending unsubscribe commands to the list does nothing, and if you
      wait for me to act on it, you may be waiting for a few days as I'm quite
      busy in my "real life" lately and am not necessarily checking email on a
      daily basis.

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching