Re: [S-R] genealogy site

  • Miss Joanne E Fletcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
      Hi Tom,

      I was not aware of this site, but have found some "Humaj" names from
      my paternal grandfather's village. There is an excellent chance that
      someone will know my branch of Rodina Humay from his village. I will
      try and contact these particular Humaj and see if I receive any
      response. One of my cousins removed from the Zac Branch has been on
      Facebook, then another site, but he just doesn't seem to be taking the
      hint, unless it is because of the defamation of character that my
      darling mother spread about me.

      Joanne