Try this was for choice, was Re: [S-R] Unsubscribe instructions

  • John
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2001
      At 08:28 AM 2/7/01 +0100, you wrote:

      >Dear Maura,
      >The answer on the suggested page is :
      >"Document Not Found
      >Sorry, the document you requested is not available."
      >Is there an other way to avoid receiving so many emails, interesting
      >2-3 members only and filling unnecessarily the email boxes of other
      >100 members ?
      >
      >Milan

      Yes there is. Go to the Slovak-Roots Yahoo site and click on delivery
      options. You will then have the following options:

      "Message Delivery

      Individual emails Send individual email messages

      Daily digest Send many emails in one message

      ****No email Don't send me email, I'll read the messages at the Web site

      HTML Email HTML Send me HTML email

      Plain text Send me plain text email

      Note: HTML mail means you can see colors and graphics in your email. Yahoo!
      Profile yawho2001 Email address Choose the address to send email"
      Select "No email Don't send me email, I'll read the messages at the Web site"

      You can then choose which messages you want to read and send replies to the
      posts by private E-mail. Just click on the To: dropdown menu and select
      the person that posted rather than the list. You also have the option to
      search three years of archives when you go to the Yahoo group site using
      keywords or names.

      John

      John