Re: SUGA, KLIMEK, BLASCAK, HECTELY, ZASTKO, LAUFIK

  • wanderingdalton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2012
      Hello Ursula, I would like to contact you directly as
      we are definitely related through the Zastko-Suga marriage!
      I'm hoping you are still monitoring this thread. In the meantime I'll try to find your email or other contact info if I can so we can connect!
      I look forward to talking to you! :-)
      Thomas