Re: [S-R] ZEZULKA AND ZERNA SURNAMES

  • SUNSITTER@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      Hi
      My uncle (John BARTUNEK) married a Rose ZEZULKA c 1915. They were both born
      in Chicago. Rose's father's name was also Frank, but his wife's name was
      Marie. I believe that they were born in Czechoslovakia. They also had 4
      other children: James, Louis, Joseph,. and John. Do you see any connection?
      I had never heard this name anywhere except for my aunt.
      Audrey