from Maura

  • sabinov@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 11:39 AM
      Folks,

      I appreciate your concerns/questions about this new change, both on the
      list and privately, but please remember I had -no- control over this.
      Once you get the authorization code it goes smoothly. I had a bit of
      trouble there myself, and actually registered without it, and then got
      the email with the code and went through the process again whereupon it
      told me I was already registered.

      All I can say is ... keep trying if you have trouble. There are
      literally thousands of people who have to do this for all the former
      onelist/egroups etc... so at times I'm sure the system will get
      confused.

      Also, webtv can't use cookies either, but I've had no trouble going back
      and forth to pages.

      Still and all, I think this is best for -our- purposes. If you can't do
      the reregistration thing, it won't really affect you unless you try to
      use the group pages (like to put up files or view files, or to sub/unsub
      from the pages instead of email commands). So technically, you don't
      have to do this re-registration to use this list.

      I hope this clears up a few things. If you have any more questions, ask
      me privately or contact yahoo.

      Thanks!

      Maura

      Helpful Hints for Successful Searching