Re: [S-R] Words to Rusyn - Lemko Song

  • Nick Kerpchar
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 6, 2012
      It has been almost two months and I have not received approval for my
      request to join the Rusyn Heritage Yahoo Group so I have not posted the
      words to the songs as desired.  It has been very busy here but I will send
      and e-mail to see if my request was received and, if so, the status of my
      affiliation.  Just wanted everyone to know I have not forgotten about
      posting the lyrics to the songs.

      Thanks, Nick

      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 6, 2012
        Peter,
        I may have already updated you about thi, however, I have posted the lyrics
        to Tece voda tece as well as where to hear the actual song on YouTube.
        Thanks for the lyrics.
        Nick