ZEZULKA AND ZERNA SURNAMES

  • psam@coslink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001
      I am researching my grandparents ANTONIA ZERNA and FRANK ZEZULKA.
      The only official documents I have are their death certificates which
      show that both of them were born in Czechoslovakia. Unfortunately,
      the death records do not show the parents names or any other info.
      Does anyone know where I can write to to try to obtain their birth
      records and marriage record. Any suggestions will be greatly
      appreciated.