Re: [S-R] Coats of Arms and Flags in Slovakia

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2012
      Hi Frank - have you asked Milan Sismis at Matica Slovenska who publishes a perioidical on Slovak heraldry and genealogy. I would think he would know or be able to help you.  Good luck!

      helene

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2012
        Heraldry of the World
        The largest heraldry site on the net, with presently coats of arms on-line !         http://www.ngw.nl/int/slo/n.htm
        Hurrra!  I am finally back.  Thank you Martin, if you did this.  I am Glad to b e able to help our members and get answers