Re: [S-R] HAPPY NEW YEAR

  • david1law@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Dear Bob:

      I wish you and everyone else in our group a SAFE, HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND
      PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! STASTNY NOVY ROK! May God bless and smile upon each of
      you today and always!

      Best regards,

      David

      In a message dated 12/31/2011 11:59:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      hmsbob@... writes:

      WISHING ALL OF YOU IN THE GROUP A HAPPY NEW YEAR. HOPE 2012 IS A
      PROSPEROUS, WONDERUL AND GREAT YEAR FOR ALL OF US.

      bob magotch

      HMSBOB