HAPPY NEW YEAR

  • hmsbob@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2011
      WISHING ALL OF YOU IN THE GROUP A HAPPY NEW YEAR. HOPE 2012 IS A
      PROSPEROUS, WONDERUL AND GREAT YEAR FOR ALL OF US.

      bob magotch

      HMSBOB

    • david1law@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
        Dear Bob:

        I wish you and everyone else in our group a SAFE, HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND
        PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! STASTNY NOVY ROK! May God bless and smile upon each of
        you today and always!

        Best regards,

        David