Re: [S-R] Please read! new instructions!

  • Judy (& Dr. Joe) Quashnock
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
      Maura,

      Yahoo uses "cookies" - - - I don't so. I suppose I'll have to work out
      someway to avoid cookies or just leave the list. By the way, the yahoo site
      to register is a bit difficult to navigate, especially when the site will not
      let the browser go "BACK". I hope things work out well with this change.

      Dr. "Q"

    • connie ruley
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
        i try to do it and it keeps telling me iam already
        reg. or am i doing something wrong? connie

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • John Kozakiewicz
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
          Your not alone. I received the same response.....John K

        • sawdust4@execpc.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
            > If you are going to do gaming on the computer, make sure you have at
            least 128 meg of ram. This will also help with photo
            work and scanning. As for the chip, I would go at least600 mhz, 800
            would
            be better
            but stay away form the celeron chip, for about the same money you
            can have a pentium III. I know others may tell you that there is no
            differance
            between a celeron and a pentium, but beleive me, there can be
            compatibility
            problems
            with some software. The celeron chip is one way they can hold down
            prices
            and compete
            with other company simply on price. But is that what you want from
            your
            computer, somthing that
            was build simply to compete in a price war? Im not saying some e-
            machines
            arent good, I am using
            one to send this message, but it has a pentium chip inside. If you
            want to
            get into details deeper than
            this, send me a private email.

            Jim the Slovak