RE: [S-R] Please read! new instructions!

  • jallen50
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
      I had the same problem, Maura! What authorization code?
      June

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
        After I sent this e-mail, yahoo sent me an e-mail with the authorization
        code. Once I had that, the rest was easy!!
        June

        --
        Mary Anne Drobnak
        madrobnak@...
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
          Maura,

          Yahoo uses "cookies" - - - I don't so. I suppose I'll have to work out
          someway to avoid cookies or just leave the list. By the way, the yahoo site
          to register is a bit difficult to navigate, especially when the site will not
          let the browser go "BACK". I hope things work out well with this change.

          Dr. "Q"

        • connie ruley
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
            i try to do it and it keeps telling me iam already
            reg. or am i doing something wrong? connie

            a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
          • John Kozakiewicz
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
              Your not alone. I received the same response.....John K

            • sawdust4@execpc.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
                > If you are going to do gaming on the computer, make sure you have at
                least 128 meg of ram. This will also help with photo
                work and scanning. As for the chip, I would go at least600 mhz, 800
                would
                be better
                but stay away form the celeron chip, for about the same money you
                can have a pentium III. I know others may tell you that there is no
                differance
                between a celeron and a pentium, but beleive me, there can be
                compatibility
                problems
                with some software. The celeron chip is one way they can hold down
                prices
                and compete
                with other company simply on price. But is that what you want from
                your
                computer, somthing that
                was build simply to compete in a price war? Im not saying some e-
                machines
                arent good, I am using
                one to send this message, but it has a pentium chip inside. If you
                want to
                get into details deeper than
                this, send me a private email.

                Jim the Slovak