Re:Translation needed- ZEZULKA AND ZERNA

  • Imrich Petrov,M.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001
      The words are Czech.
      I`ll try to translate :

      "Kam se Pan Buh"- where(kam) the God (Pan Buh) is (se)
      "vlasce" - loving, with love (correct is "v lasce", not "vlasce")
      "diva" - looking
      "tam" - there
      "nestesti neprebyoa" - bad luck, misfortune (nestesti) doesn`t indwell
      ("neprebyva" is correct, not "neprebyoa")

      "Where the God is looking with love, there misfortune doesn`t indwell"