Translation needed- ZEZULKA AND ZERNA

  • psam@coslink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2001
      I am researching my ancestors on my mothers side of the family - they
      are FRANK ZEZULKA AND ANTONIA ZERNA ZEZULKA. When my grandparents
      immigrated to the US, they brought with them several items of which I
      have a few. One of these items is a picture of Jesus crying with
      some slovak words that I have not been able to translate even with
      the dictionary I have. I am hoping someone can help me translate the
      words in this picture - The picture of Jesus is in the middle with
      the words "Kam se Pan Buh" in a half circle above it and the
      word "vlasce" to the left and "diva" to the right - underneath the
      picture is the word "tam" and then in a half circle under that is the
      words "nestesti neprebyoa" with an exclamation point after the last
      word. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.