Re: Familysearch.org Error: Villages of Kojsov and Nova Lubovna

  • tkejuice1208
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2011
      The Familysearch.org folks have provided clarification on this issue. They've stated that the Kojsov records are located where they belong as a subcategory of Gelnica in the Greek Catholic collection. However, the absence of the Nova Lubovna records still exists. They are currently working to resolve the issue.

      -Eric