RE: [S-R] Re: Overlaps

  • frank.r.plichta
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 19, 2011
      Lisa,

      While I do not have any direct proof, there is a possibility that your
      Antonius Pigza b. 19 Jun 1842 could be a contemporary of my GGGMother
      Erzsabet Pigza b. 21 Oct 1834. Maybe they are brother and sister. Further
      research would be necessary on both sides to determine the parents of both
      Antonius and Erzsabet.

      As for the Knis connection if any, the dates are further apart. Your Anna
      Knis was born 1863 whereas my Andreas Knis was born 23 Nov 1903.

      In 1880 there were only 1,343 inhabitants of Dlhe' nad'Cirochou.

      Keep searching for the connection.

      Frank Plichta

      "Searching the world for PLICHTAs"

      _____