Re: [S-R] Re: George Petrov

  • David Mothkovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
      You are so lucky to find someone who may be family, or know of your family.
      My family has been searching for our lost relatives for 80 years.
      While you might want to proceed slowly, by all means take advantage of the
      opportunity. I have found in my experience if you don't act quickly the
      enthusiasm is lost and assistance becomes a slow tedious process or
      non-existant.
      God bless and good luck in your future searching.
      Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2001
        what do you fear in answering the response?
      • connie ruley
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2001
          --- krejc@... wrote:
          > what do you fear in answering the response?

          if i knew what you wanted to know i would try to help
          you connie

          a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/