Re: George Petrov

  • petrovi@nsppresov.sk
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2001
      Dear members of Slovak-Roots,
      a short history: I am searching on the Internet since March 2000 and
      on
      October 31st 2000 I addressed to Slovak-Roots the message, listed
      bellow.In December 2000 one lady from that area has found my very
      first message on the Internet(e-mailed in March )and contacted me.
      She found the daughter of my George Petrov.
      I`d like to ask a question:
      have You any experience (positive or negative)with FIRST CONTACT? I
      plan to post her a letter but I`m afraid of her response.
      Any advice will be appreciated.
      Imrich